Community Sports Coach (Swimming)
- Title: Community Sports Coach (Swimming)
- Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
- Employer: Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club
- Salary: dependent on experience and qualifications
In conjunction with our partners, we are looking to appoint a Community Sports Coach to work in the London Borough of Camden and the surrounding area, starting on 1st Sept. 2008 initially for a fixed term of 1 year.
About the Job:
- To deliver quality coaching opportunities in local schools, the local community and our club in the London Borough of Camden and surrounding areas of North West and North London.
- To introduce leadership skills to young people.
- To take a professional approach in the planning, preparation and organisation of coaching sessions.
- To maintain a comprehensive schedule of coaching as established and administered by Camden Swiss Cottage Swimming Club.
- To support the development of other volunteers.
- To enter into a programme of Continuous Professional Development.
This role Is subject to a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
- Will have experience of coaching and teaching swimming.
- Must have an ASA coaching qualification (minimum level 2 / preferred Level 3)
- Be committed to Continuous Professional Development
- Be committed to Equal Opportunities
Special Instructions: Closing date for applications is Monday 16th June 2008.
Interviews (including practical coaching assessment) will be held in the week commencing Monday 30th June 2008
Closing Date: 16.06.2008
Contact: An application form and full job description can be obtained by: emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Sandy Clayton on 020-7974-5412