- Title: Regional Officer
- Type: Sports / Community Development Officer
- Employer: BADMINTON England
- Salary: Starting at £24,000 inc. of London Weighting
BADMINTON England has recently received a significant increase in funding from Sport England to achieve these challenging targets. In order to increase the number of adult participants and create opportunities for talented young players BADMINTON England will be developing Community Badminton Networks across the country. To achieve this we are building a team of high performing Regional Officers, with two positions currently available in London.
Regional Officers will lead the delivery of Community Badminton Networks in the capital, working with key partners from clubs, local authorities and education. Their key responsibilities will be:
• to deliver Community Badminton Networks within an agreed geographical area
• to be the key contact for County Badminton Associations
• to deliver key BADMINTON England programmes across an agreed area
• to be the regional lead in one of the following areas: Training and Education / Clubs and Schools / Competition and Events / 16-18 Retention
Special Instructions: Assessment Centres will be held on 29th & 31st July at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes.
Closing Date: 03.07.2009
Contact: If you want to be part of the best sports development team in the country we want to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01908 268400 for an application pack.
For informal discussions regarding these positions please contact Paul Bickerton, London Regional Manager 07500 084864 / email@example.com