Social Inclusion Manager
- Title: Social Inclusion Manager
- Type: Managerial
- Employer: Quenns Park Rangers Community Trust
- Salary: £18,000-25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Inclusion Manager to join our team at QPR in the Community Trust (charitable arm of Queens Park Rangers Football Club).
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to develop and coordinate the Trust’s Social Inclusion Programme and lead on the delivery of all the Trusts Social Inclusion Projects including Kickz and Disability. Reporting to the Trust CEO, you will proactively source opportunities to grow the Social Inclusion Programme, have the ability to manage a number of diverse projects and events, and hold experience in project management and monitoring and evaluation of projects.
As this position is new and a key appointment to the Trust, you will also have the tenacity to achieve targets and creativity to overcome obstacles. You will be a leader and have the ability to inspire and motivate young people from all backgrounds and communities.
- You will be experienced in ensuring all income and expense targets are achieved within the budget.
- You will be a dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of managing and delivering within the Social Inclusion and Youth Engagement Sector.
- You will have strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- You will be able to work with adults and young people, in particular those with challenging behaviours, those deemed socially disadvantaged, those from different ethnic groups and those with special needs.
- You will have strong planning, administration, analytical and ICT report writing skills.
- You will have a full driving licence. A personal vehicle will be required for the position.
There will be evening and some weekend work required with this position.
If you are interested in applying, email your CV with a covering letter – including salary expectations to email@example.com or post to Natasha Cannon, Human Resources, QPR, Loftus Road Stadium, South Africa Road, London, W12 7PJ. Closing date 18th January 2010.
An enhanced CRB check will be conducted on the successful applicant.
For Job Description and Person Sepcification Click Here
Closing Date: 18.01.2010