County Devlopment Officer (South London)
- Title: County Devlopment Officer (South London)
- Type: Sports / Community Development Officer
- Employer: Gymnastics England
- Salary: £19258 (plus London weighting)
The Gymnastics England team includes Regional Development Officers working in each of the 10 regions in England and a number of County Officers to enable focussed support to our clubs and members in specific geographical areas. London boasts 96 clubs and covers a range of disciplines.
· To support the development of gymnastics in the North or South of London
· Support the development of Clubs, Coaches and Volunteers
· Develop effective links with local partners to enable successful and sustainable development of gymnastics
· Establish more opportunities for people to participate and perform in gymnastics
· Raise the profile of Gymnastics at local implementation groups e.g. Local Authority Sports Development
Forum, County Sports Partnership groups, School Sport Partnership groups.
Gymnastics England is looking for a dedicated individual to join its vibrant team of development officers. If you are motivated and passionate about developing sport, are an excellent communicator with effective interpersonal skills, this job could be for you.
For an application pack please contact:
British Gymnastics, HR Department, Ford Hall, Lilleshall National Sports Centre Newport, Shropshire TF10 9NB
Tel: 0845 129 7 129 ext 2398 or Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th May 2010 – 4pm
Interview date: Tuesday 8th June 2010 in London
Closing Date: 14.05.2010