5K Your Way
5K Your Way
5K Your Way is a fun programme for Council, PCT and partner organisation employees which sets a challenge for them to walk, jog or run 5K event whilst also raising money for local charities.
The 5K Your Way is more than just a one off event. It involves supporting participating organisations to run a 10 week training programme for participants in the lead up to the event. Participants can attend as many of the training sessions as they can/wish. Prizes are awarded to the most improved employees, as well as for the fittest workplace.
Aims of 5K Your Way
- To encourage workplace activity via supported training sessions
- To create a healthier workforce (more productivity, less absenteeism)
- To encourage new participants to take up exercise and for those who are already active, to maintain or improve their activity levels
- To stimulate an interest in walking, jogging and running as a means of improving health and well-being
- To raise money for charity
More information on the programme can be found on the 5K Your Way website but clicking here.
You can also contact Naomi Bartlett on 020 7815 7876.